How do I maintain my Weststream inflatable boat?
- Check the pressure in the tubes regularly, the right pressure is important for the properties of the water to be the best. Too low a pressure makes the inflatable boat slow and sluggish in the water
- Check the pressure relief valves. Never use the pressure relief valves as a sign that you have pumped to the correct pressure, it will wear them out and they will lose their function
- Never transfer the nylon nuts to the oars, it can damage the threads
- Keep clean between floor and tube, rinse with water to remove sand and dirt
- Cleaning the boat is most conveniently done with soapy water, a soft brush and cloth, rinse thoroughly
- NOTE Never use high-pressure washing as it may damage the fabric
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!