So fast and easy
Weststream are designed to be easy to assemble and disassemble. No hard and complicated floors. It takes about 8-15 minutes (depending on the model) to inflate them with the manual pump and about 5-8 minutes with the electric pump.
Open the bag with the tubes and make sure that there are no sharp objects where you intend to roll out the boat. Roll out the boat and bring out all accessories such as floor, tuft and oars.
- Make sure that the “piston” of the air valves is in the extended position
- Pressure in the tubes, 3.6psi / 0.25bar
- Start filling the rear tubes to 75%, then the front ones. Then fill the rear to full pressure.
- Attach the toft
- Insert the floor and place so it is attached to the transom, (may be easier to fold it in the middle along) and pump to 9.8psi / 0.68bar
- Attach the oars, do not tighten the nylon nuts too hard
- Mount ev. engine
- Check necessary safety equipment, local regulations and weather before launching.
Download user manual here